|Resources:||Home Using Platypus Mailing List FAQ Changes Bugs Swag|
Submitting a Bug
When you submit a bug for Platypus, please include the following information if possible:
- The version numbers for Platypus, Greasemonkey, and Firefox.
- The URL of the web page you were modifying.
- The script you created. (Even if the problem is not related to scripting, please generate a script.)
Thanks for your help!
- I hit Ctrl-S to save my script and nothing happens. -- This error usually indicates that you have an out-of-date version of Platypus and/or Greasemonkey. Try reinstalling the latest versions of both and see if that fixes the problem.
- I can't install the Platypus script because there's no menu bar on the window that pops up! -- There is a known conflict between Platypus and Tabbrowser Extensions (TBE). Since TBE is "strongly unrecommended" your best solution may be to remove TBE and replace it with something like Tab Mix.
- The context (right-click) menu is messed up / Platypus doesn't work with RIP -- Platypus can collide with other extensions that change the context menu. One extension that is known to do this is RIP. In some cases you may be able to fix the problem by uninstalling and then re-installing one of the extensions. Otherwise, there's no known fix at this time.
- Platypus doesn't work on frames -- Known bug. (FIXED in 0.5)
Latest bugs filed for platypus
|24393||Is not compatable Firefox 6.0.2|
|21961||not compatible with firefox 3.5.4|
|21566||3.7a1pre - version 0.81 does not work|
|19939||auto-repair is an important feature of platypus but does NOT work in v0.8|
|18748||View Source doesn't work with Firefox / View Source Chart|
|18407||do_modify_url_it does not seem to allow modification above the main HTML tag|
|18236||platypus-created scripts won't work on site reload - all sites|
|17917||Platypus breaks its own Greasemonkey scripts by appending // ==/UserScript==|
|17408||Platypus toolbar visibility is not synced to its status on Firefox tabs|
To receive access to edit bugs for this project, please contact the project owner.