|Resources:||Home Using Platypus Mailing List FAQ Changes Bugs Swag|
Changes in 0.7
- Compatible with Firefox 2.0.*
- Various bug fixes.
Changes in 0.66
- Compatible with Firefox 2.0 rc2
Changes in 0.64
- Compatible with Firefox 22.214.171.124
- Auto-repair can now be used in scripts.
Changes in 0.61
- Compatible with GreaseMonkey 0.6.4 and Firefox 1.5
- Existing Platypus scripts will be broken. You must re-create the scripts.
- Silent installation of Platypus scripts is no longer possible. Option removed from Platypus.
Changes in 0.51
- Fixed toolbar bug that was making toolbar/button inaccessible for some users
- Integrated support for View Rendered Source for better source viewing
Changes in 0.5
- New option to "auto-install" scripts -- With this selected, Platypus will directly install your created script without popping up a window showing the script. This is "on" by default.
- Platypus context menu -- Once Platypus is turned on, right-clicking allows you to select a Platypus command.
- Platypus toolbar -- New Platypus toolbar functionality: apply selected function (e.g., remove, isolate, black & white) by left-clicking on any element.
- Various bug fixes
- New options to control context menu, toolbar, highlighting.
- Set style remembers styles between uses.
- New "Auto Repair" feature automatically cleans up web pages.
Changes in 0.4
- Added toolbar button -- Drag Platypus from View > Toolbars > Customize to add to your toolbar.
- Changed preferences to extensions.platypus.* -- No effect for most users.
- Fixed Mac OS X problem with losing focus on dialog boxes.
- Made edit boxes resizable -- You can now grab the corner and resize the "Arbitrary HTML" and other pop-up windows.
- Platypus now works on frames -- You must start Platypus in the frame you want to edit using the right-click context menu. You must save a script for every frame you edit, as well.
- Modify URL smarter about finding a link -- Modify URL will now hunt around and figure out what URL you mean to edit in most cases.
- Better source viewing -- Platypus now uses view-source: protocol to view source. This has highlighting and line-wrapping, and (I believe) will kick out to an external HTML editor if you've set your browser up that way.
- Smart Remove -- Removing elements now defaults to "smart remove." Smart remove removes the element you're pointing at and all the unique enclosing elements. So if you're pointing at a table cell which is the only cell in the only row of a table, the whole table will be deleted. Traditional remove (only the element you're pointing at) is still available on the 'X' key.
- New version popup -- The first time you run a new version of Platypus, a popup appears with a short list of the new features.
- Auto update enabled -- Platypus should now be auto-updating.